As mentioned in my previous article “Brief introduction to the manufacturing foundation of hair extensions in China”, there are four bases in China, including Xuchang, Taihe, Juancheng, and Qingdao. Today I would like to share with you about where these tons of hair come from and what different natures they are.
The prosperity of the hair extension business always motivates business people to explore everywhere for collecting raw hair. The steps of Chinese businessman reach every corner in the Asian area and Europe. They collect hair from the northeast of Asia, North Korean, Mongolia, West Asia, Pakistan, South Asia, India, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, Malaysia, Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia, Ukraine and so on. The raw hair are purchased in bulk, sold back to the large size hair processing factory in China, processed into various of hair products and finally exported to global.
- So many kinds of human hair from so many regions and countries, what features do they have? How can we distinguish them?
- The people in the north have coarser hair. Can this rule apply to a different race of human being?
- How to tell the difference between good quality hair and bad quality hair?
- Does South American hair, Brazilian hair, and Peruvian hair really exist?
Please subscribe our page which will have all these stories released later on. Please keep reading.
From near to far, let’s start with Chinese hair in black color from oriental people. As we know, Chinese hair is coarse, straight, strong but not soft enough, which may not be easy for transformation. In China, people living in the North have coarser and stronger hair than people in the South. That might also relate to people’s characteristic. In oriental culture, the person with coarse hair might have a tough personality. In reverse, the person with soft hair might be more gentle and moderate.
Basically, It is hard to find the virgin human hair in the developed region and country because people there used to have their hair cut, dyed and permed. South East Asia and South Asia both serve as the main base for exporting raw hair materials. Such as Vietnam, Burma, Cambodia, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
- Korean hair is shorted for North Korean hair which is coarse and strong in comparatively deep black color. The biggest cons for Korean hair is hard to bleach. Therefore, it is difficult to use for producing hair product. Please be cautious about this if your customer found it hard to bleach after purchase, they may request a refund.
- Mongolian hair has natural Yaki, instead of silky straight, which is suitable for producing hair products for the African market. But sometimes, you can find some silky straight. just case by case.
- Burmese virgin hair (Non-Remy)are usually processed into machinery Remy hair with low price, therefore, which are widely accepted in American-African market.
South American hair, Brazilian hair, Peruvian hair, do they really exist? The answer is YES. They normally are Remy hair with natural color from dark brown to medium brown, which had similar nature with European hair. Because of geographical reason, South American hair is seldom exported to China. Instead, they are purchased by American business person and applied into high-end quality hair extension for the Caucasian market. Usually, when you see the name “Brazilian hair weave” or “Peruvian hair weave” sold online, they just the business concept to stimulate the desire of the consumer to purchase.
Originally Written by Gia Han (Hair Extensions Guru), China.
(Quote please indicate the source, thanks!)