Partner With The Human Hair Manufacturer That Will Benefit Your Brand
Do you serve clients in your salon or sell human hair extensions to other vendors? Your products determine your reputation and your business’s future, so partner with the best.
Haneway only manufactures high-end human hair extension products, thanks to quality control at each point in the production process. That’s why we can guarantee your clients will love the products!
Need custom solutions, branding, and packaging? We can help with it all!
Protect your business by partnering with the leading human hair extension manufacturer in China, now distributing across the globe.
A soft thin extension, offering the best in comfort thanks to delicate webbing and being hand braided. 100% human hair.
The least bulky option, making it an even better option than sew-in or machinery wefts. Made with 100% human hair.
A combination of advanced machinery and safe glue results in soft but strong extensions that won’t shed. 100% Human hair.
A knotless weft ensures it’s not visible once it’s in place. Silk prevents PU from breaking if you do replacements. Human hair.
The #1 option when a client with fine hair needs volume and secured attachment. 100% human hair.
Impress clients with reusable extensions that won’t become damaged. 100% Human hair.
Help clients with thinning hair find the perfect solution. Each strand is applied separately and requires no glue or heat. Easy to remove.
You’ll find the hair tips bonded in a V-shape with the help of keratin. A flat, invisible extension that’s easily taken out. 100% Human hair.
Licensed stylists must apply these extensions that have quality keratin tips. Heat up the tip to mold it around the natural hair.
The name comes from the U-shape of the extension. Heat it in order to apply it to the hair. 100% human hair extension.
Instead of using a braid, heat, or glue, simply thread the extension in by using some of the natural hair. 100% Human hair.
Compared with the micro ring, 90% smaller rings make them more discreet and easy to blend in with natural hair. 100% human hair.
Clients are guaranteed a secure fit and comfort and they work better for those with sensitive scalps. 100% human hair.
A design that offers fewer visibility thanks to a seamless PU clip-on that will lie flat against the head. 100% human hair.
Offer clients a product that’s easy to use. The weft contains tiny clips, making them simple to hide under your hair.
A semi-permanent pre-taped hair extension product, containing 1 inch wide medical-grade adhesive. 100% human hair.
The new product on today’s market! So easily hidden and lightweight. Hair just looks like growing out of the scalp. 100% human hair.
Enjoy the ease of using the tape extensions are known for, while clients benefit from the flexibility. 100% human hair.
Avoid weaves, clips, glue, and tape but still, offer your clients length or volume. Halo is also a good choice for your client.
The easy solution to provide your clients with a classic look that is trendy. 100% human hair.
Without using sewing, adhesive, weaves, tape or glue, you can offer clients accessories for more length and volume.
Give clients the opportunity to make their own custom weft hair extensions. Sell them a hair bundle containing no weft, so their creativity can run wild.
No need for clients to cut hair if they’re not sure if they want bangs. Simply add these clips for a new look.
Haneway—The Hair Extension Manufacturer in China that Helps You Beat the Competition and Keep Clients Smiling
To keep you one step ahead of the competition, you need the best in the business on your side. After almost 20 years in the business, Haneway understands the market. We developed a supply chain that gives you exactly what you need to optimize your company’s outcomes, whether you’re managing a salon or running a wholesale business.
From Haneway you’re guaranteed:
- All-in-one solutions: We produce human hair extensions, wigs, hairpieces, hair accessories, but also help our clients with many other popular products in these niches, such as false eyelashes, mannequins. Save time and money by using one vendor for all your needs.
- Quality: We source quality human hair and manage a manufacturing process that only delivers the best.
- Product variety: From weft human hair extensions to clip-ins and ponytail hair extensions, Haneway manufactures it all. Multiple colors and textures are available.
- Service: We’re available 24/7 and provide expert advice based on our years of expertise.
- Custom options: We help our clients build their businesses with innovative options, such as a private label service, packaging design, custom products, and drop shipping.
You focus on your human hair extension business and we’ll focus on getting you the best products.
What do you need? Let’s talk.
Human Hair Extension: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Hair extensions are the ultimate way to increase the original length of hair or to achieve trendy hairstyles and textures any time you want.
For that, hairstylists and professionals advise human hair extensions because it is safe for natural hair, keep the shine intact, and you can pick any style you want.
The current market is trending, so it is high time you can be a human hair wholesale vendor. But before that, make sure you know everything about human hair extensions.
This article is the ultimate guide for human hair extensions will give you the answers to the questions that you will need to know as a beginner.
What does human hair extension mean?
Human hair extensions are made of real human hair that has been collected from donors throughout the world. It gives you the actual shine of natural hair without any harm.
Other than any materials, human hair lasts longer without any damage. You can put on any style you want by heating, spraying, or even dying different colors.
Human hair extension keeps the ultimate shine of natural hair intact. It doesn’t go through any chemical experiment so it is safe to use. For this, the demand is higher compared to the others.
Haneway Hair Extensions is one of the biggest human hair extension manufacturers in the world. You will find various types of extensions and you can get any of them.
Haneway collects original hair from human hair suppliers of different countries and then stitched it together to make human hair extensions.
How many types of human hair are available for extensions in the market?
For human hair extensions, you will find 4 types available in the market. Such as:
- Virgin: It is made of 100% human hair, the highest quality hair extension that has never gone through a chemical process.
- Remy: It is a premium human hair extension, collected from young women. It includes cuticles arranged in the same direction and makes it look smooth and silky.
3. Non-Remy: It is collected from saloons or temples that’s why it remains a bit tangled so you may have worn problems while using.
4. Machinery Remy: It is collected from people who voluntarily donate their hair and then sent to the factories for further processing.
Which one is the healthiest hair extension? Why is Remy hair the best option?
Human hair is the healthiest extension that will never be different from your natural hair. It always looks and feels fresh and lasts longer than any hair extension.
Real human hair extensions are easy to use and easy to wash, style, and maintain. You can use any styling tools without any fear of damage.
You can get real human hair extensions from reputed human hair manufacturers like Haneway just to be sure that they never add hair from animals or sell any blend.
Remy hair is the best option for long-term usage. With proper care, you can expect your hair extension to last almost one year.
It is a healthy virgin human hair extension that has never been to any processing or chemical treatment. Make sure you purchase from trusted sources to get the highest quality Remy hair.
What are the different types and methods of human hair extensions? How long can it last?
Methods of human hair extensions depend on the period of usage. You can do it as:
- Temporary: This type of hair extension is quite popular as you can take it off before going to bed or any time you want. It is easy to attach and remove and doesn’t require any skill.
It is a budget-friendly solution and you can get it clip-in, halo, and ponytail method. However, frequent application and removal may cause damage to the hair extensions.
- Semi-permanent or permanent: This type of hair extension is meant to stay a bit longer, like for 6 to 8 weeks as semi-permanent and more than 1 year for permanent.
It may require professional help to install and remove. You can get this type of human hair extension in tape-in, weft, micro links, and weave-ins formats.
The types and methods of human hair extensions are:
- Clip-ins: It is one of the popular and easiest methods of hair extension for a temporary option. Some small sections of human hair are attached with mini hair clips that you can put on in just a snap.
Apply it quickly and get length and fullness for the rest of the day without wasting time in the salon.
- Tape-ins: This method of hair extension uses small tapes to attach. Two adhesive-bonded strips are installed in a thin strap with your natural hair.
It gives a seamless look to your hair. You can use this type of human hair extension for up to 12 weeks.
- Sew-ins: This is best as a protective style hair extension. The hair will be braided down in a pattern and leaves a portion of the hair to cover the weft.
It can last for 6 to 8 weeks but it may damage your natural hair. To some extent, it can cause you headaches.
- Micro links: For a natural and semi-versatile look, this method of human hair extension is effective. It is attached to the natural hair with adhesives in some microbeads.
If done right, this type of hair extension can last at least 4 months although it will dome some damage to your real hair.
- Weft: It is also called breaded weft hair extension which is a semi-permanent solution. It is bonded to your hair through small beads with silicone inner linings.
It will be attached to the rows using thread and a needle and may last for 3 to 5 weeks.
- Halo: It is an instant solution that you can use whenever you want and put it off.
It is the least damaging type of human hair extension as it doesn’t attach to your natural hair.
- Ponytail: If you like to put hair as a ponytail then you can get this type of hair extension. It comes with a wrap or clip so you can attach it with your actual ponytail.
This method will give you more length and volume to your hair and there is no chance of getting damage to your hair.
How do differentiate between human hair and synthetic hair extensions?
If you are new in this business then you need to understand the difference between human hair extensions and synthetic hair extensions.
Before making a purchase, always check, if needed examine the hair from the human hair suppliers or vendors. You can easily examine real human hair extensions by:
- Burn it because human hair turns into ashes but synthetic melts and produces a strong chemical smell.
- Drench in water because human hair remains the same straight or curly when wet but synthetic extensions become heavier and changes the texture.
- Move your fingers through because human hair tangles less than synthetic ones.
- Put some bleach on because human hair will become tighter but synthetic ones will burn.
Haneway is one of the best human hair manufacturers in China where you can get hair extensions made of real human hair. You can order any type of extension in any color.
What are the benefits of using human hair extensions? Is it cause damage to your natural hair?
Using 100% real human hair extensions has several benefits. Such as:
- Human hair extensions give a natural look and feel soft and silky. It blends with your hair naturally.
- Human hair extensions are resistant to straighteners, curlers, or any heating equipment so you can do any style you want.
- Human hair extensions can be dyed as well as you can dye your hair without any serious damage.
- Human hair extensions can be used for around a year or more depending on how fast your hair grows and the way you take care of it.
- Human hair extensions can be easily maintained as you can wash and wear them like your own hair.
If you use human hair extensions, wear them correctly, and take proper care then it will never damage your real hair.
But you need to make sure you apply the extension using the right method in the correct amount. Or else you may face some hair damage issues at some point.
Is there any special routine to follow for human hair extensions? Can you always wear it?
For a better outcome, make sure you take good care of your human hair extensions. You have to maintain a routine. You need to:
- Frequently wash your hair along with the extension using sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. It will maintain a balance of moisture to keep your hair shiny and silky.
- Pat the human hair extension gently with a micro-fiber towel and blow dry if necessary.
- Keep your human hair extension before going to bed.
- Comb your hair with a soft bristle hairbrush or use your finger to detangle. You can also use a paddle brush as it gives a better volume.
- Make sure to use heat protection spray whenever you use heat for hairstyling. This enhances the endurance of the human hair extensions.
- While swimming, use a swim cap so the salt water or chlorine cannot damage the human hair extension.
Human hair extensions are the best. It lasts longer and you can always use it. It acts like your own hair with the same shine and you can use any tools for styling.
What is the process of making human hair extensions? Who is the best supplier for human hair extension?
Human hair is collected from real donors from different countries around the world. Most often, people cut their hair or shave their heads in rituals of religious beliefs.
Sometimes, human hair vendors go door to door to collect fallen hair from ladies. Some of them also collect the hair from saloons.
The human hair vendors collect all the hair from the doners and bring it to the factories. The hair is untangled, sorted, cleaned, washed, dried, and sometimes dyed as well in these factories.
Then it is sent to the human hair manufacturers to make extensions. The human hair manufacturers go through some processing to make the final human hair extensions.
To know who is the best human hair supplier, you need to examine some of the important qualities including:
- Make sure the human hair supplier remains available for communication.
- If you want your business to be in the game then you need to offer unique. Discuss with the human hair manufacturer to customize your human hair extensions.
- Never compromise with the quality of the human hair extensions. Research on the products of human hair vendors and make your investment worthwhile.
- Try to engage in business with reputed human hair suppliers or manufacturers.
- Before starting a business relationship, get quotes from human hair manufacturers or vendors.
Who are the major countries for human hair export?
The major counties exporting human hair are Russia, Ukraine, China, Peru, and India. Some parts of Indonesia and Nepal also export human hair.
Among all China is the largest hair exporter in the world. Many human hair manufacturers for extensions are in China. Haneway is also situated in China.
How to collect human hair extensions for business? Where can you collect it from?
The very first step of starting a business is knowing your human hair vendor from whom you will be collecting the extensions for selling.
Take some time and do some effective research. Make a list of the best human hair suppliers and manufacturers from whom you can collect the human hair extensions for your business.
Find someone friendly and reliable to give you the product at the best price ensuring the highest quality level.
Check the reviews online and if possible, pay a visit to the human hair extension storage and check the quality all by yourself.
Then make your order to the trustworthy human hair supplier or manufacturer and give the order. Also, let them know if you want to custom your human hair extensions.
How to start a human hair extension brand? How can I customize my brand to grab the target market?
First, make a clear vision and goal about your target market. Make a business plan for selling human hair extension as a brand and include how you are going to provide service to the customers.
After that, set up a financial goal. Calculate how much money you need to spend to get the hair extension, supplier, and market it for selling. In short, all the money you need to invest to run the business.
You need to decide if you need stock inventory or drop shipping the human hair extensions. For drop shipping, the delivery process will be a bit slow whereas stock inventory will make it faster.
Haneway assists drop shipping facility so you can easily connect with your clients and let Haneway deliver your order.
The next thing, you need to think about is to market the hair extension and for that, you must custom your human hair brand. Consider creating human hair branding with human hair private label.
Launch your human hair branding in perfect packaging. Always keep in mind to provide your own human hair private label. Make it visually appealing by adding a touch of style and class.
In the package always put your business details and contact information so interested people can get in touch with you.
Which market should I target for selling human hair extensions?
For human hair extensions as a human hair wholesale vendor or supplier, your major target should be hair clinics, beauty stores, hair salons, and fashion stores.
Don’t forget various online platforms of human hair suppliers as well as retailers. You can target hairstylists and specialty stores.
How to start selling human hair extensions both online and offline?
Create brand identity and boost brand awareness both online and offline. Make yourself visible through proper marketing. Let people know you exist.
For selling human hair extensions online, create a great website. Purchase a domain and get started from WordPress. You will find millions of plugins and templates to start over.
Promote your brand online and offline. You can implement social media marketing and digital marketing to grab more buyers online.
Create some banners and advertisements and hang those around the physical stores selling your human hair extension brand. Interact with your clients with bold, catchy, and informative titles.
What does Haneway offer for the human hair extensions business? What is the process to order?
Haneway is a well-reputed human hair China-based manufacturer for many years. If you do business with Haneway, you don’t need to think about quality products and variety.
Moreover, you can have customizing options from professionals with 24/7 online support. You can get human hair private label from Haneway as well.
You can order a free sample of human hair extensions or a color swatch. Simply request quotes online and start the processing.
How to take care of human hair extension?
Please take a look at this video.