Partner With The I-tip Extension Wholesale Manufacturer That Will Benefit Your Brand
Do you serve clients in your salon or sell hair extensions to other vendors? Your products determine your reputation and your business’s future, so partner with the best.
Haneway only manufactures high-end hair extension products, thanks to quality control at each point in the production process. That’s why we can guarantee your clients will love the products!
Need custom solutions, branding, and packaging? We can help with it all!
Protect your business by partnering with the leading hair extension manufacturer in China, now distributing across the globe.
A soft thin extension, offering the best in comfort thanks to delicate webbing and being hand braided.
The least bulky option, making it an even better option than sew-in or machinery wefts.
A combination of advanced machinery and safe glue results in soft but strong extensions that won’t shed.
A knotless weft ensures it’s not visible once it’s in place. Silk prevents PU from breaking if you do replacements.
The #1 option when a client with fine hair needs volume and secured attachment.
Help clients with thinning hair find the perfect solution. Each strand is applied separately and requires no glue or heat. Easy to remove.
You’ll find the hair tips bonded in a V-shape with the help of keratin. A flat, invisible extension that’s easily taken out.
Licensed stylists must apply these extensions that have quality keratin tips. Heat up the tip to mold it around the natural hair.
The name comes from the U-shape of the extension. Heat it in order to apply it to the hair.
Instead of using a braid, heat, or glue, simply thread the extension in by using some of the natural hair.
Compared with the micro ring, 90% smaller rings make them more discreet and easy to blend in with natural hair.
Clients are guaranteed a secure fit and comfort and they work better for those with sensitive scalps.
A design that offers fewer visibility thanks to a seamless PU clip-on that will lie flat against the head.
Offer clients a product that’s easy to use. The weft contains tiny clips, making them simple to hide under your hair.
A semi-permanent pre-taped hair extension product, containing 1 inch wide medical-grade adhesive.
The new product on today’s market! So easily hidden and lightweight. Hair just looks like growing out of the scalp.
Enjoy the ease of using the tape extensions are known for, while clients benefit from the flexibility.
Avoid weaves, clips, glue, and tape but still, offer your clients length or volume. Halo is also a good choice for your client.
The easy solution to provide your clients with a classic look that is trendy.
Without using sewing, adhesive, weaves, tape or glue, you can offer clients accessories for more length and volume.
Give clients the opportunity to make their own custom weft hair extensions. Sell them a hair bundle containing no weft, so their creativity can run wild.
No need for clients to cut hair if they’re not sure if they want bangs. Simply add these clips for a new look.
Haneway—The I-tip Extension Wholesale Manufacturer in China that Helps You Beat the Competition and Keep Clients Smiling
To keep you one step ahead of the competition, you need the best in the business on your side. After almost 20 years in the business, Haneway understands the market. We developed a supply chain that gives you exactly what you need to optimize your company’s outcomes, whether you’re managing a salon or running a wholesale business.
From Haneway you’re guaranteed:
- All-in-one solutions: We produce hair extensions, wigs, hairpieces, hair accessories, but also help our clients with many other popular products in these niches, such as false eyelashes, mannequins. Save time and money by using one vendor for all your needs.
- Quality: We source quality hair and manage a manufacturing process that only delivers the best.
- Product variety: From weft hair extensions to clip-ins and ponytail hair extensions, Haneway manufactures it all. Multiple colors and textures are available.
- Service: We’re available 24/7 and provide expert advice based on our years of expertise.
- Custom options: We help our clients build their businesses with innovative options, such as a private label service, packaging design, custom products, and drop shipping.
You focus on your business and we’ll focus on getting you the best products.
What do you need? Let’s talk.
I-tip Extension Wholesale- FAQ Guide
Hair extensions are on trend and I-tip is in demand. It is a type of hair extension that is installed with flattened micro-beads or metal cylinders attached to your natural hair.
This makes it convenient for most people and starting an I-tip extension wholesale business can be a good idea. You can always get help from Haneway as it is a highly renowned brand.
Before starting a business, there are many things you should have proper knowledge about. This FAQ guide will lead you to find almost all the answers that you should know.
What are the benefits of I-tip hair extensions?
I-tip hair extensions are a glue-less, thread-less, and heal-less type of extension that can be easily installed. It gives easy access to the scalp which makes it convenient for most people.
I-tip hair extensions fit perfectly with natural hair and work best in every hair texture. You can reuse it for a long time as it can last longer with proper care.
Figure 1: I-tip hair extensions
For doing business, make sure the extension is made of 100% natural human hair to give it a natural and seamless blend with the existing hair. You can wash it and use heating tools as well.
You can get the best quality I-tip hair extension in Haneway and can place an order in bulk. It is made of real human hair so you can wear it seamlessly.
Is it convenient for everyone to do I-tip? Is it good for starting an I-tip extension wholesale business?
I-tip hair extensions are a good choice for everyone who wants to have a hair extension. It gives easy access to the scalp and doesn’t cause tension to the scalp.
This type of hair extension keeps your hair healthy and safe. You can pick any hairstyle you want without any hassle and gives the flexibility to move freely.
Figure 2: Create any hairstyle seamlessly
If you are thinking of starting an I-tip extension wholesale business then it is high time you start taking it seriously.
It is highly recommended because it is one of the safest forms of hair extension. Therefore, the demand is high, and starting an I-tip extension wholesale business can be a good idea.
You can get support from Haneway hair extension for getting wholesale I-tip hair extensions and make a good profit by selling them.
How much does it cost to get the done I-tip? Is it worth it for the business?
The installation of the I-tip is easy and doesn’t take much time but is quite effective for long-term usage. The entire process may cost you somewhere between $500 to $2000.
The cost of the I-tip hair extension starts from $300 and can be up to $1000. Based on the number of bundles you need to cover your hair, the amount will increase.
If you think from a business point of view, you need to consider a few things to understand if it is worth starting an I-tip extension wholesale business:
Figure 3: Installing I-tip hair extension
- You need to know about the wefts, single or double stich. The price varies for them as double stitch wefts have less shedding.
- 100% natural human hair is preferred and the price can vary based on Remy, non-Remy, or Virgin hair. Extensions with cuticles facing the same direction will price higher.
- Single drawn is more available than double drawn and the price is also higher for double drawn because the entire process of making takes time to sort and purify.
- The price of I-tip hair extensions also depends on their color and texture. The best quality virgin usually comes as blond so you can put on any color of your choice
These are the factors you need to think about before determining if the wholesale business can be worthwhile. However, according to the high demand, you can surely make money from it.
What are the basics of starting an I-tip extension wholesale business?
Once you are determined to start an I-tip extension wholesale business, you need to make sure that you need to follow some basics, such as
- Research: You must have proper knowledge of the product that you are planning to sell. Go over the internet and study as far as you can, if necessary talk to a hairstylist and know every detail about I-tip hair extensions
- Store: For a business, you need to have a store and it can be online or offline, or both. For initiating a business in this era, it is important to have an online store but it is also important to have an offline store so people can come and get a perfect match.
- Distributor: You must need a supplier or distributor from whom you will purchase the extensions and sell them to your targeted customers. It is important to find a trusted source and for that, you have to do thorough research online and offline.
Figure 4: Effective customer service is crucial
- Promotion: Without promotion, it will be harder to reach your targeted audience. So for the expansion and exposure of your I-tip extension wholesale business, you need to be tricky to grab attention and increase reach.
- Service: Make sure to plan customer service because at the end of the day you need to have a satisfied customer base so that they come to you frequently. You need to train your employees on how to deal with customers.
Get help from Haneway and make suggestions regarding how you should be managing everything according to your business plan to set up your I-tip extension wholesale business.
How much money do you need to start the wholesale business? How will you fund it?
If you are completely new to starting an I-tip extension wholesale business then you have to make some good investments for establishing the business.
In the beginning, you need to have at least $1000 for starting your I-tip extension wholesale business. You can use your savings or take bank loans or can find an investor.
Getting bank loans or an investor can be a hardship. You need to create a good pitch to impress the bank or investor and show some good numbers in a turnaround time to convince them.
Figure 5: Getting funds is crucial
You also need to accumulate the costs that will happen in your business and make an assumption of the revenue and profit you are planning to earn.
You have to keep in mind that the investors can ask for some share in your company. If you are new to this business, it can be great to have someone to guide you and learn at the same time.
Do you know about your target market?
Customer analysis is necessary for starting a business, especially for hair extensions so that you know who are your target customers and what you need to do to grab their attention.
The millennials, Gen Z, Gen X, actresses, celebrities, models, as well as influencers are your prime customers. They attend different shows and events and love to create unique looks every time.
Most people prefer going to salons or spas, especially to the hairstylists to make the hair extension look perfect. Therefore, you should be targeting these places for your I-tip extension wholesale business.
Figure 6: Change hairstyle for different occasions
People suffering from illnesses like Alopecia or going through some intense medications like chemotherapy are also your target customers as these treatments cause extreme hair loss.
You can also collaborate with fashion houses and 5-star resorts and spas where people come in for a vacation and would like to try something new so hair extensions can be a good market.
What are the online advertising tactics you will be using? What would you do to create a long-term relationship?
Advertising is important for giving your target audience head up that you are in the market and operating. Here are 3 online tactics that you can use to attract your clients for selling I-tips hair extensions:
- Social media advertising: If you want to succeed, you have to implement social media advertising because your target audience breathes in social media. So, it is the best way to market and get them updated about your brand.
- Launching website: It is important to have your website linked to an e-commerce shop so that people can purchase online. Make sure it is well-optimized for every device and user-friendly.
- Digital marketing: Make your website and social media platforms SEO-optimized to get better reach. Publish regular blogs and posts, share promotional posts now and then, and keep your clients updated about the products you have available in stock.
Figure 7: Advertise your hair extension business
It is imperative to attract new clients but it is also important to create a satisfied client base for a long-term relationship. Treat your customers well and train your employees to behave well.
Good manners, kind words, attaining the clients, and taking care of their needs are what a client will be needed in your shop. No matter online or offline, it is needed for I-tip extension wholesale business.
Have you thought about the private label of your business?
A private label is necessary for branding your business. This is your unique mark that will let people know that the I-tip hair extension is your product.
If you are new in the I-tip extension wholesale business and have never been in the hair extension business, you must have a brand name, logo, and package detail that shows your mark.
Figure 8: Nice hair for better branding
Your brand name should be easy to pronounce so people can remember it, the logo should be nice and chic that catch attention and the packaging should be sleek enough that gives a premium look.
Is it necessary to have a private label for branding?
These are all part of branding. If you arrange events or sponsor events, your logo and brand name will be on the banners which will give you exposure.
A nice packaging can be a good unboxing video done by celebrities and influencers that you can publish on your social media. This sort of branding is recommended for increasing traffic and sales.
Figure 9: Branding is necessary
For creating a private label, you can involve Haneway because it provides private label service for your brand logo and packaging design. Instruct your idea and get it done within a short time.
What ideas are you going to follow to promote your I-tip extension wholesale business?
There are many ideas that you can use for promoting your I-tip extension wholesale business. Here are some good ones:
- Create YouTube videos showing your brand and products. Maybe make an interview session with the owner to express the journey.
- Collaborating with influencers can help you in marketing so that you can reach a big chunk of the audience from their followers.
Figure 10: A nice hair makeover can create a difference
- Instagram ads can be beneficial. The sponsored ads will be shown in the feed in video or photo format and show some beautiful styles to attract.
- Local advertising is also effective. You can use local shop signs, billboards, newspapers, and magazines to get in touch with the local communities.
- Organize events and give a makeover to some influencers and celebrities by makeup artists and hair stylists. Invite other guests and let them know about your brand.
How are you going to source I-tip hair extensions for your business?
For a business of I-tip extension wholesale, you need to source the hair extension from a good wholesale hair vendor like Haneway.
You need to research and make a list of good I-tip hair extension manufacturers and suppliers. Then contact them and find out which one is a convenient source for you.
To understand if the source is trustable here are some tricks that you should check:
- Their experience and expertise in the relevant field.
- Their reviews and how long they have been in the business.
- If they provide authentic I-tip hair extensions made from real human hair.
- Their quality control measure to make sure every piece of extension is great.
- Customizing options because will give you the flexibility to cover the needs of your clients.
Figure 11 Source hair extensions for business
Haneway is strict about all the measures which have given them holding a good reputation in the market for the past 18 years. They maintain strict quality control measures without any compromise.
If you want to take a reliability test, feel free to book a trip to the factory of Haneway hair extension and see how it is made. Check the quality of hair as well however you want.
Why do you think Haneway is a reliable source of hair extensions?
Haneway is surely a reliable source of hair extension suppliers that have been in the business for the past 18 years. It is one of the largest China-based hair extension manufacturers.
It has a high reputation for making hair extensions from 100% real human hair for all including I-tip hair extensions and never compromises with the quality.
Figure 12: Beautiful human hair used for extension
Till now Haneway has been doing business with more than 30 brands and companies and thousands of other hair extension distributors, wholesalers, resellers, and trading companies.
Besides, Haneway’s various other services you can get support in private labeling, visit the factory in Juancheng, China, customize your order, and as for quotes, or place an order anytime you want via the 24/7 online support system.
Can you order a sample of an I-tip hair extension from Haneway?
Before making a deal with Haneway hair extensions, you can always order a sample of I-tip hair extensions. You are allowed to check the quality before you are in the business.
Surprisingly, Haneway takes orders for samples but the minimum order limits one bundle. It can be difficult to determine the color swatch through the screen so a sample can be helpful.
Figure 13: Samples of hair extensions
In the sample swatch, you will get a little strand of hair that has been precisely colored to match the shades we have available in the complete sets.
Is there any variety of I-tip hair extensions in Haneway?
Haneway can provide you with multiple textures for I-tip hair extensions so you service your clients with diversified needs. You can also have customizing options from Haneway.
The available textures for I-tip hair extensions that you can find in Haneway are:
- Baby curl
- Body wave
- Deep wave
- Fumi hair
- Jerry curl
- Kinky curl
Figure 14F: Beautiful curly hair
- Kinky Straight
- Loose body
- Loose deep
- Loose wave
- Natural wave
- Romance curl
- Water wave
What is the process to order I-tip extensions from Haneway?
The order process is simple and less time-consuming. You can do that through our efficient customer support system that is available for your service 24/7.
You can ask for quotes or any necessary query you have any time you want. If needed you can also reach out to the official WhatsApp number of Haneway.
Figure 15: Looking pretty in different hairstyles
To order I-tip extensions wholesale from Haneway you need to clear the 100% payment for the sample and small order. For big orders, you need to pay T/T 30% deposit, and 70% before shipment.
Just let me know your order requirements and give me some time to process the order and send it back to you right in time.
Is there anything else you want to know?
Hope you have got all the answers that you need to know while starting a brand new business of I-tip extension wholesale.
If you think something is missing and you need to do that urgently, reach out to the customer service representative and you will get your answers.
Plan your I-tip extension wholesale business and take Haneway as a reliable source partner that will guide you throughout the way.