Partner With The Hair Extension Manufacturer That Will Benefit Your Brand
Do you serve clients in your salon or sell hair extensions to other vendors? Your products determine your reputation and your business’s future, so partner with the best.
Haneway only manufactures high-end hair extension products, thanks to quality control at each point in the production process. That’s why we can guarantee your clients will love the products!
Need custom solutions, branding, and packaging? We can help with it all!
Protect your business by partnering with the leading hair extension manufacturer in China, now distributing across the globe.
A soft thin extension, offering the best in comfort thanks to delicate webbing and being hand braided.
The least bulky option, making it an even better option than sew-in or machinery wefts.
A combination of advanced machinery and safe glue results in soft but strong extensions that won’t shed.
A knotless weft ensures it’s not visible once it’s in place. Silk prevents PU from breaking if you do replacements.
The #1 option when a client with fine hair needs volume and secured attachment.
Help clients with thinning hair find the perfect solution. Each strand is applied separately and requires no glue or heat. Easy to remove.
You’ll find the hair tips bonded in a V-shape with the help of keratin. A flat, invisible extension that’s easily taken out.
Licensed stylists must apply these extensions that have quality keratin tips. Heat up the tip to mold it around the natural hair.
The name comes from the U-shape of the extension. Heat it in order to apply it to the hair.
Instead of using a braid, heat, or glue, simply thread the extension in by using some of the natural hair.
Compared with the micro ring, 90% smaller rings make them more discreet and easy to blend in with natural hair.
Clients are guaranteed a secure fit and comfort and they work better for those with sensitive scalps.
A design that offers fewer visibility thanks to a seamless PU clip-on that will lie flat against the head.
Offer clients a product that’s easy to use. The weft contains tiny clips, making them simple to hide under your hair.
A semi-permanent pre-taped hair extension product, containing 1 inch wide medical-grade adhesive.
The new product on today’s market! So easily hidden and lightweight. Hair just looks like growing out of the scalp.
Enjoy the ease of using the tape extensions are known for, while clients benefit from the flexibility.
Avoid weaves, clips, glue, and tape but still, offer your clients length or volume. Halo is also a good choice for your client.
The easy solution to provide your clients with a classic look that is trendy.
Without using sewing, adhesive, weaves, tape or glue, you can offer clients accessories for more length and volume.
Give clients the opportunity to make their own custom weft hair extensions. Sell them a hair bundle containing no weft, so their creativity can run wild.
No need for clients to cut hair if they’re not sure if they want bangs. Simply add these clips for a new look.
Haneway—The Hair Extension Manufacturer in China that Helps You Beat the Competition and Keep Clients Smiling
To keep you one step ahead of the competition, you need the best in the business on your side. After almost 20 years in the business, Haneway understands the market. We developed a supply chain that gives you exactly what you need to optimize your company’s outcomes, whether you’re managing a salon or running a wholesale business.
From Haneway you’re guaranteed:
- All-in-one solutions: We produce hair extensions, wigs, hairpieces, hair accessories, but also help our clients with many other popular products in these niches, such as false eyelashes, mannequins. Save time and money by using one vendor for all your needs.
- Quality: We source quality hair and manage a manufacturing process that only delivers the best.
- Product variety: From weft hair extensions to clip-ins and ponytail hair extensions, Haneway manufactures it all. Multiple colors and textures are available.
- Service: We’re available 24/7 and provide expert advice based on our years of expertise.
- Custom options: We help our clients build their businesses with innovative options, such as a private label service, packaging design, custom products, and drop shipping.
You focus on your business and we’ll focus on getting you the best products.
What do you need? Let’s talk.
Double Drawn Hair Extension- FAQ Guide
The hair extension business is up on the trend and double drawn hair extension is something people are looking for the most. It gives the desired output that they want to have when they want to try something new.
People love to create innovative looks by putting on hair extensions that extend the businesses of double drawn hair extension manufacturers like Haneway. You will find varieties that you can order for starting a new venture as a double drawn hair extension supplier.
Before starting over, you need to have some good ideas regarding double drawn hair extensions. This FAQ guide gets you covered for whatever you need to know about it.
What is the difference between double drawn and single drawn hair extensions?
Double drawn hair extension comes in a bundle where the majority of the hair remains the same length. In a weft of double drawn hair extension, 80% of the hair will be the same length and 20% of the hair may have shorter hair.
From top to bottom double drawn hair extension remains in the same thickness which makes it look fuller and voluminous. It may feel a bit heavy but it gives a more refined look.
Figure 1: Single Drawn vs Double Drawn Hair Extension
On the other hand, single drawn hair extension comprises 50% of full-length and 50% of mixed-length hair. It is mostly collected from a single donor and then placed into a weft.
What are the differences between double drawn and super double drawn hair?
The single drawn hair bundles are thinner throughout the end and include short hairs. Double drawn hair extensions come in two different qualities depending on the thickness of the hair.
The two definite qualities of hair extensions are:
- Double drawn hair:The hair bundles are quite thicker throughout the end with some short hairs.
- Super double drawn hair:The hair bundles are the thickest throughout the end without any short hairs.
Figure 2: Different types of double drawn hair extensions
Before you make a purchase you can review and check the thickness to make sure that the quality is not compromised for your desired double drawn hair extensions.
Why does super double drawn hair extension also known as bone straight hair?
Double drawn hair extensions are thicker from the start to the end but can have a little mixture of shorter hair. It remains the same thickness and gives a voluminous look to the hair
However, super double drawn hair extension comes perfectly without any mixture of short hair. It is also called bone straight hair extension because the wefts contain around 85 to 90% of the same length of hair.
Figure 3: Bone straight double drawn hair extension
No matter what you choose, the double drawn extensions will always give you a gorgeous straight hair texture with a fuller look. You can pick any hairstyle you want and go for it without any doubt.
How will you identify the actual double drawn hair extension?
Still, you need to have complete assurance while purchasing from double drawn hair extension vendors. These tips will be helpful for identification:
- Check the thickness from the tips to toward the end.
- Look through the end of the hair remains as 80% of it should have the same length. For super double drawn hair extensions, there should be no smaller hair included in the bundle.
- For double drawn hair extensions, make sure that there is no more than 20% of smaller hair is added to the bundle.
- Feel the thickness of the hair by running your fingers throughout the hair. It should remain the same from the top to bottom.
- If you are buying a super double drawn hair extension, then hold the hair bundle or the weft vertically in your hand or fold it to check if there are any split ends appear.
Figure 4: Identifying double drawn hair extension
It is always better to choose a reliable double drawn hair extension manufacturer or supplier for purchasing. Haneway is one of the best and biggest double drawn hair extension manufacturers in China that you can rely on for hair extension.
What are the categories of double drawn hair extensions?
If you are willing to open up a business as a double drawn hair extension wholesaler or supplier then you must find out the categories of double drawn hair extensions based on their characteristics.
Based on the origin, you will find three basic types of double drawn hair extensions:
- Virgin double drawn hair extension: It has been collected from only one donor and has never been chemically treated. You will find the cuticles intact that run in the same direction.
This type of hair extension is healthy and shiny so you can use it without stressing your real heart. It is also tangle-free and long-lasting than the other types of extensions.
- Remy double drawn hair extension: This requires collecting the hair from two or three donors. The cuticles of this type of hair remain intact and run in the same direction.
This type of hair is shiny and durable enough but can tangle a bit so you need to comb it carefully. It can pick any style but you need to take good care of it.
Figure 5: Styling different hair extension
- Non-Remy double drawn hair extension: The hair for this type of extension is collected from multiple donors so the roots and ends are usually messy.
Even the cuticles don’t run in the same direction which makes the hair tangle easily. The raw hair goes through some chemical treatment for removing the cuticles and to make it glossy.
How many types of double drawn hair extension is available in the market?
Based on the texture of your hair, the double drawn hair extension can be divided into four different types. You can choose whichever is suitable for you.
The four types of double drawn hair extensions are:
- Bone straight double drawn hair extension: The hair remains straight even if being curled. After collecting, the hair is steamed with heat to make it softer and silkier.
- Curly double drawn hair extension: This type of hair extension comes with thicker and larger curls. It gives an enormous volume to your hair with a fuller look.
Figure 6: Different types of hairstyles with extensions
- Natural double drawn straight hair: This type of hair remains straight with the exact thickness from the tip and gives a natural look.
- Wavy double drawn hair: The hair comes with a water wave kind of soft curls that gives a natural look and helps to blend with your natural hair seamlessly.
What are the benefits and drawbacks of double drawn hair extensions?
Double drawn hair extensions are the high-quality extension that you can find. If you can arrange virgin or Remy hair for double drawn extensions then you will get the highest quality of all.
It will give you the volume and glamor that you might be looking for to grab the attention of any occasion. This hair extension is thicker from the tip which gives a full-bodied look with ease.
As double drawn hair extension is thicker than any other hair extensions available in the market, you may not need a lot of strands to cover your head completely.
Figure 7: Stronger thicker hair
However, you may find double drawn hair extension is a bit more pricey than any other extensions. For its enormous thickness, it may feel a little heavy on your head after installation.
It is best for those who have the stronger and thicker root of natural hair to pull off the weight of the extension. Installing in thinner hair head can be a problem to hold the weight of the wefts.
How double drawn hair extensions made?
As double drawn hair extensions are the top quality for all the extensions available in the market, generally real human hair is used for manufacturing it.
Figure 8: Processing hair extension
The best quality double drawn hair extension is the Virgin and Remy. The hair is directly collected from the donors and processed for making the extension by removing the shorter hairs using their hands.
Once done, the double drawn hair extension will be cut off a few inches at the top and the bottom so that the fullness remains throughout the extension weft and blend with real hair when installed.
Can you curl or color your double drawn hair extension?
Double drawn hair extension is the finest quality hair that you can find. Virgin or Remy hair will give you the freedom to use a curling iron to style your hair differently.
You can also find different styled double drawn hair extensions, like wavy and curled other than straight. However, bone straight or super double drawn hair extension, then making it curl can be a problem.
Figure 9: Curled blond hair
If you use real hair made double drawn hair extensions then you can color it without any problem.
You can choose any pre-dyed hair with vibrant colors to differentiate your look from the others. You will find blond, brown, black, and other colors as well, or can do any color you want.
How to take care of double drawn hair extensions?
To keep your double drawn hair extension good for a long time, you need to take proper care of it. Here are the tips that you need to follow for stronger and healthier hair:
- Comb your hair regularly and using the wooden wide-tooth combs is the best. Wood helps to keep your hair silkier and smoother and wide-tooth helps to detangle the hair easily without damage or fizziness.
- Apply hair oil regularly from top to bottom to smoothen and soften your hair, and also prevents split ends. Using serum and leave-in conditioner regularly is also important.
- Prohibit the boundary of the hair extension while applying the oil or combing your hair. It may make the extension slip away from your real hair.
Figure 10: Combing hair with a comb
- Wash your hair along with the double drawn hair extensionregularly with nature-based mild shampoo and conditioner to prevent any damage. Use cool or lukewarm water for washing and pat dry it with a towel or use a hair dryer to reduce breakage.
- While not in use, you should keep it in silk bags for future use. Clip-in hair wefts can be removed at home but sew-in extensions require professional help for removal.
How to install double drawn hair extensions?
The safest possible way for installing double drawn hair extensions is clip-in. You can purchase the bundles and put them on and off whenever you want. It is easy and less harmful for real hair.
Sew-in can be the best option for installing double drawn hair extensions because of their weight. It gives enough strength to the hair to keep it going for a long time.
Figure 11: Sew-in hair extension
You will find a tape-in double drawn hair extension. It requires applying some glue for installation which can be harmful.
However, you can also get wigs of double drawn hair extensions that you can wear whenever you want without hurting your real hair.
What is the price range for the double drawn hair extensions?
The price depends on the length of the hair strands. The length of each strand starts from 8 inches or 20cm and can be up to 30 inches or 75cm. Each bundle weighs 100 grams.
Figure 12: Long straight hair
The minimum price of double drawn hair extensions starts from around $13 for each bundle of minimum length and can go up to $74 for the highest length in each gram.
How will you find an authentic double drawn hair extension supplier?
While starting a business as a double drawn hair extension wholesale vendor, it is imperative to find out authentic double drawn hair extension supplier who you can rely on with the product.
You can start by searching online for some reputable double drawn hair extension manufacturers or vendors to purchase good quality products. Start by contacting Haneway and ask for quotes any time you want.
Haneway is a reliable double drawn hair extension manufacturer in China that can help you grow your double drawn hair extension wholesale business with every possible help you need.
Figure 13: Nice straight short hair
You can even ask for a custom double drawn hair extension with your own business identity by providing a double drawn hair extension private label.
If you want to purchase online then you may find some trusted sources from Alibaba, DHgate, Global Sources, etc.
How to place an order for a double drawn hair extension if you want to start a business?
Initiating a business as a double drawn hair extension wholesaler can be tricky as you need to ensure the quality first. Pay a visit first to determine the quality of the product and then place an order.
To understand if the double drawn hair extension supplier or vendor that you choose is reliable, you can verify their online presence and check out the reviews.
Figure 14: Flaunting long hair
Ask questions about the authenticity of the product, how is it made, where the raw material came from, and so on. Talk to them, get the quotes, and ask for samples to determine the quality before making a deal.
To cut short the process by getting a reliable source, you can trust Haneway completely. Just get in touch whenever you want and order online for a double drawn hair extension.
What should be the plans for customizing your double drawn hair extension as a brand?
For starting up a business as a double drawn hair extension wholesaler, the first thing you need to do is let your target customers know that you are selling.
You need to customize your double drawn hair extensions and invest in marketing. It is important to create a double drawn hair extension branding with a double drawn hair private label that includes a nice name and significant logo.
You can choose online platforms and social media for double drawn hair extension branding. Your key targets are salons, hairdressers, hairstylist professionals, beauty stores, spas, and e-commerce stores.