Partner With The Professional Hair Extension Manufacturer That Will Benefit Your Brand
Do you serve clients in your salon or sell professional hair extensions to other vendors? Your products determine your reputation and your business’s future, so partner with the best.
Haneway manufactures high-end professional hair extension products, thanks to quality control at each point in the production process. That’s why we can guarantee your clients will love professional hair extensions!
Need custom solutions, branding, and packaging? We can help with it all!
Protect your business by partnering with the professional hair extension manufacturer in China, now distributing across the globe.
Stylist’s favorite professional hair extension type offers the best in comfort thanks to delicate webbing and being hand braided.
The least bulky option, making it an even better option than sew-in or machinery wefts.
A combination of advanced machinery and safe glue results in soft but strong extensions that won’t shed.
A knotless weft ensures it’s not visible once it’s in place. Silk prevents PU from breaking if you do replacements.
The #1 option when a client with fine hair needs volume and secured attachment.
Help clients with thinning hair find the perfect solution. Each strand is applied separately and requires no glue or heat. Easy to remove.
You’ll find the hair tips bonded in a V-shape with the help of keratin. A flat, invisible extension that’s easily taken out.
Licensed stylists must apply these extensions that have quality keratin tips. Heat up the tip to mold it around the natural hair.
The name comes from the U-shape of the extension. Heat it in order to apply it to the hair.
Instead of using a braid, heat, or glue, simply thread the extension in by using some of the natural hair.
Compared with the micro ring, 90% smaller rings make them more discreet and easy to blend in with natural hair.
Clients are guaranteed a secure fit and comfort and they work better for those with sensitive scalps.
A design that offers fewer visibility thanks to a seamless PU clip-on that will lie flat against the head.
Offer clients a product that’s easy to use. The weft contains tiny clips, making them simple to hide under your hair.
A semi-permanent pre-taped hair extension product, containing 1 inch wide medical-grade adhesive.
The new product on today’s market! So easily hidden and lightweight. Hair just looks like growing out of the scalp.
Enjoy the ease of using the tape extensions are known for, while clients benefit from the flexibility.
Avoid weaves, clips, glue, and tape but still, offer your clients length or volume. Halo is also a good choice for your client.
The easy solution to provide your clients with a classic look that is trendy.
Without using sewing, adhesive, weaves, tape or glue, you can offer clients accessories for more length and volume.
Give clients the opportunity to make their own custom weft hair extensions. Sell them a hair bundle containing no weft, so their creativity can run wild.
No need for clients to cut hair if they’re not sure if they want bangs. Simply add these clips for a new look.
Haneway—The Hair Extension Manufacturer in China that Helps You Beat the Competition and Keep Clients Smiling
To keep you one step ahead of the competition, you need the best in the business on your side. After almost 20 years in the business, Haneway understands the market. We developed a supply chain that gives you exactly what you need to optimize your company’s outcomes, whether you’re managing a salon or running a wholesale business.
From Haneway you’re guaranteed:
- All-in-one solutions: We produce hair extensions, wigs, hairpieces, hair accessories, but also help our clients with many other popular products in these niches, such as false eyelashes, mannequins. Save time and money by using one vendor for all your needs.
- Quality: We source quality hair and manage a manufacturing process that only delivers the best.
- Product variety: From weft hair extensions to clip-ins and ponytail hair extensions, Haneway manufactures it all. Multiple colors and textures are available.
- Service: We’re available 24/7 and provide expert advice based on our years of expertise.
- Custom options: We help our clients build their businesses with innovative options, such as a private label service, packaging design, custom products, and drop shipping.
You focus on your business and we’ll focus on getting you the best products.
What do you need? Let’s talk.
Professional Hair Extension: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Professional hair extension will help you get voluminous and fresh long hair to pick any style you wish. It is the easiest way to get that instantly.
It is a fuss-free method of getting beautiful hair and for this, its popularity is increasing day by day. Anyone can get it done permanently or temporarily.
As professional hair extension is highly on-trend, starting a business will be profitable. Before starting, you should know many things about it.
What is a professional hair extension? How does it work?
Professional hair extension gives you the freedom to add some length to your natural hair, create a different color, or change the style of hair to straight, wavy, or curly.
To get a prominent and perfect style in your hair, professional hair extensions are mostly done by professionals and stylists.
Hair extensions are the best way to add thickness and volume to your hair. It is like a shortcut to having gorgeous hair.
According to your style preference you can choose any professional hair extensions on a permanent, semi-permanent, or temporary basis.
Different types of hair extensions are used for different methods based on the time frame you want to hold your style. In Haneway Hair Extensions you can get every option for any style.
What are the best professional hair extensions that are good for natural hair?
If you want the best professional hair extension, then you must go for human hair extensions. You will be completely satisfied with the quality and texture.
Human hair extensions are made of real human hair that is been collected from different countries. People voluntarily cut their hair and professional hair extension suppliers collect those to make extensions.
Remy is the best version of human hair extensions that comprise cuticles arranged in the same direction. It makes the hair extensions look silky and smooth.
You can get your hair done in various ways but the best types of professional hair extensions are:
- Clip-in hair extensions: It is the fastest and safest type of hair extension that you can take on or off anytime. For a temporary solution, it is the best professional hair extension.
- Sew-in hair extensions: It is one of the older types of permanent professional hair extensions. It is done by braiding the extension tightly to the natural hair horizontally from ear to ear.
- Micro-link extensions: It is done by dividing your natural hair into multiple micro sections to attach the professional hair extension with heat and adhesive. It is a semi-permanent solution.
- Tape-in extensions: It is a permanent type of professional hair extension that is attached to your scalp with an adhesive strap. This gives you a bonded look and is easily manageable.
- Pre-bonded extension: It is a professional hair extension and keratin tipped strands are a widely used permanent solution. It is done by a machine that heats and melts the glue to attach to your natural hair.
If you are looking for the best professional hair extension manufacturer, you can contact Haneway. You can get all types of human hair extensions available.
What are the available textures of professional hair extensions?
While doing hair extensions done in hair, choosing the right texture of professional hair extensions is a must. The perfect texture will enhance your styling process more flawless.
You will find various types of professional hair extensions in multiple textures, such as:
- Straight hair: It is simple, classic, and easy to maintain a texture that you can choose any style. This will increase the volume and length of your natural hair seamlessly.
- Body-wave extension: It is a loose and natural curl type of hair that adds volume and dimension to your hair. This looks great for naturally curly or wavy hair.
- Loose wave extension: It is a loose, relaxed, and soft curl textured extension. This type of extension requires time to relax, proper care, and maintenance.
- Deep wave hair: It comes with smooth, beautiful, and tight waves perfect for curly type hair. This gives you a fuller look adding a certain length and volume to your hair.
- Funmi hair extension: It refers to a mixed type of hair texture with a curl that starts in the middle and the rest remains straight. This adds volume, length, and sleek look instantly.
These are some of the popular textures of professional hair extensions. Apart from these, you can find Yaki and Italian straight; the ocean, water, natural, and loose wave; 6mm, 8mm, and Jerry curly; Kinky and Afro kinky curl.
You will find all of these in Haneway for wholesale. You can become a professional hair extension vendor and earn a profit.
How much do professional hair extensions usually cost?
The cost of having professional hair extensions depends on the type and method you choose. Usually, the cost of doing the extensions fully done will take $250 to $2500.
If you choose clip-in hair extensions, the non-permanent ones are $100 to $500 but professional permanent hair extensions are $600 to $3000.
The sew-in extensions will cost you at least $275, tape-ins will cost you at least $200 for partially done, and pre-bonded are in between $1500 to $3000.
For micro-link professional hair extensions, you need to spend between $200 to $600 plus $400 for the cost of installation at the salon.
How long should your hair be to get professional hair extensions?
For getting done professional hair extensions, you need to have a certain length of your natural hair. Though the length also depends on the type of hair extension you will choose.
Ideally, it is recommended that the length of your natural hair should be at least 14 inches (35cm) long. With this length, you can get clip-in extensions done.
For fusion and tape-in extensions, you need to have your hair at least 8 inches(20cm) long. The other professional hair extensions, like the micro link or sew-in, 3 inches(7cm) long will be enough.
What are the pros and cons of getting done professional hair extensions?
Professional hair extensions are designed to add dimension to your hair to make you look attractive and fashionable. It is also a great solution for any medical condition that affects your hair.
Like everything, hair extensions also have some pros and cons that you need to know:
- You can stay glamorous every day even if you don’t have time for different hairstyles.
- You can escape from bad hair days
- Adds dimensions to your natural hair
- Human hair extensions are the best solution for permanent hair extensions
- You can experiment with different hair colors without putting on the color of your natural hair.
- Using it for a very long time may damage your natural hair
- You need to take proper care cautiously
- Using adhesive can harm your scalp. Braids can cause you a headache.
How long do professional hair extensions last?
You can get done professional hair extensions for temporary or permanent but every hair has a certain time frame to last. The durability of the best professional hair extensions is quite like this:
- Clip-in hair extensions may last more than 2 months
- Tape-in hair extensions can last around 4 months
- Sew-in extensions can last for 6 months or longer but may need to reposition every 2 to 3 months due to hair growth.
- Micro links will last around 4 months.
- Pre-bond hair extensions can last about a year.
What is the best quality of professional hair extensions?
The best quality of professional hair extension is that made of human hair. It is the healthiest edition that adds volume to your hair and gives you the shine of natural hair.
Real human hair extensions last longer than any other extensions and are easy to maintain. Just take care as if it is your hair.
How do professionals put in hair extensions?
Professionals and hairstyle specialists educate themselves about types of professional hair extensions to fulfill customers’ demands. The professionals must understand the mechanism properly.
The methods for each type of professional hair extension are different. For example:
- Sew-ins are created for the hair wefts to be sewn and attached. It is not appropriate for everyone especially those who cannot handle the stress from braiding the extension.
Clients need to have their hair retightened for months. They have to bear the weight for a long so professionals need to educate before getting these done.
- Temporary professional hair extensions like clip-ins are wefts of hair that are usually attached to clips. It can be placed all around the head.
It adds length and volume to natural hair and is easy to carry. You can wear it instantly for any special occasion and take it off whenever you want.
- Another type of popular professional hair extension is micro links. It is also known as microbeads or locks. Links are added for length and volume to the hair.
It does not require the application of glue or heat but you may need to see your stylists retighten the beads.
- Using tape-in professional hair extension will help you to get some length, more volume, and better thickness. The installation process doesn’t take long.
It is applied using the heated tool and a thin strip of glue on the hair weft that you need to visit your stylist every 6 to 8 weeks interval.
- Hot or cold fusion of keratin or pre-bonds is also getting widely popular among clients because it adds a seamless look along with length and volume.
This type of professional hair extension requires some extra maintenance. It takes 2 or 3 hours to apply but may not be perfect for someone who has stress issues.
Is there any special kit required for doing professional hair extensions?
Not all but some of the professional hair extensions require a special extension kit for application. Clip-ins come with clips to attach and sew-ins are braided with your natural hair vertically.
Micro link hair extensions require pliers, tape-ins require a heating machine and adhesive, and pre bonds require a heating instrument for the application.
What are the best tools to detangle the hair with professional hair extensions?
Soft bristle hair brushes are the best to use for detangling your hair with professional hair extensions. It is specially designed to detangle hair without pulling the extensions off.
Hold the top of the brush and comb from the bottom and move to the top. Take care brushing near the extensions. You should pull off the hair extensions.
How to take care of professional hair extensions?
To make your professional hair extension to last longer you need to take good care of it. Treat the extensions as if your hair.
Wash it regularly at regular intervals. Use good shampoo and conditioner to keep the balance of shine and moisture of the hair. Dry your hair properly and using a microfiber towel can be great.
Always use heat-protecting spray before styling your hair with straighteners or curlers. Never forget a swim cap while planning for swimming in a pool or at the sea.
How to start a professional hair extension business? When is a suitable time to start?
To begin with, as a professional hair extension wholesaler you need to have a proper business plan with a great concept. You should follow some steps to make your way down the line:
First, find a trustworthy professional hair extension manufacturer. Do some research on professional hair extension manufacturers and check the reviews.
It is better to look for a real human hair extension manufacturer. They collect the hair through reliable professional hair extension vendors to make the final product.
The vendors collect the hair from donors and bring it to professional hair extension manufacturers. Here the hair is turned into types of professional hair extensions.
Haneway is one of the biggest professional hair extension brands in China. You can contact Haneway for supply or custom your professional hair extension.
Once you finalize the professional hair extension suppliers of professional hair extension wholesale vendors, you need to focus on a suitable time to launch in the market.
If you can decide the perfect time to start your business as a professional hair extension wholesaler can give you 70% success.
Target the times of events, fashion weeks, festivals, elections, holidays. The demands for professional hair extensions remain usually high at that time.
What is the target market of professional hair extensions? What marketing tactics you can follow?
As a professional hair extension wholesaler, you need to aim at the businesses that work with hair extensions. Hair extensions stores are your key target in this regard.
Your main targets can be salons, hairdressers, hairstylists, and beauty stores. Hair clinics can also be your target as clients go there for various hair treatments.
You can also target hotels and spas for professional hair extensions. People often choose these places for getting their hair done during crucial times.
Start by creating a website for your professional hair extension branding. Post blogs regularly and share them everywhere. Try google advertisements as well for marketing.
Publicize your brand on social media and monetize the content for marketing. Social networking sites are full of opportunities to grab potential customers that will help you to increase your business revenue.
How to choose a reliable factory or vendor for professional hair extensions?
Finding reliable professional hair extension vendors or factories is highly encouraged to keep your business up and running. Choose renowned professional hair extension manufacturers so that they will lead you to success.
Spend time searching online, if possible, pay a visit to the factory. You need to know a lot about the extensions, for example;
- how it is made,
- who are the professional hair extension suppliers,
- where do they collect the hair from,
- verify the quality of the hair extension samples, and
- get your product at the best price as a professional hair extension wholesaler.
Haneway is a renowned professional hair extension China-based manufacturer. You can ask for a quote and make an order any time online.
What are the steps of customizing your professional hair extension product?
While you are starting a business as a professional hair extension wholesale vendor, you need to follow some steps to custom your professional hair extension as a brand.
First, create a brand name and an exquisite logo for professional hair extension branding. You can choose something short and easy to pronounce a name so people can remember it easily.
After that, focus on professional hair extension private label and packaging. Make a sleek packaging with the professional hair extension private label.
Try to improvise the package to look prominent and classy. Always include your brand name, logo, professional hair extension private label, how to buy from you, address, and contact details.
Haneway provides customizing and drop shipping facilities. So, you can custom your professional hair extension and deliver it to the exact place when you get an order.
If you are ready to start your career in the hair extension industry, then it is high time. Make a partnership with a great professional hair extension manufacturer and get started.
As a leading professional hair extension manufacturer in China, you can get all the help you need from Haneway.
So, what are waiting for, discuss your preferences to custom your professional hair extensions and step into the business. Haneway will be delighted to assist you throughout the way.