Partner With The Weave Hair Extension That Will Benefit Your Brand
Do you serve clients in your salon or sell hair extensions to other vendors? Your products determine your reputation and your business’s future, so partner with the best.
Haneway only manufactures high-end hair extension products, thanks to quality control at each point in the production process. That’s why we can guarantee your clients will love the products!
Need custom solutions, branding, and packaging? We can help with it all!
Protect your business by partnering with the leading hair extension manufacturer in China, now distributing across the globe.
A soft thin extension, offering the best in comfort thanks to delicate webbing and being hand braided.
The least bulky option, making it an even better option than sew-in or machinery wefts.
A combination of advanced machinery and safe glue results in soft but strong extensions that won’t shed.
A knotless weft ensures it’s not visible once it’s in place. Silk prevents PU from breaking if you do replacements.
The #1 option when a client with fine hair needs volume and secured attachment.
Help clients with thinning hair find the perfect solution. Each strand is applied separately and requires no glue or heat. Easy to remove.
You’ll find the hair tips bonded in a V-shape with the help of keratin. A flat, invisible extension that’s easily taken out.
Licensed stylists must apply these extensions that have quality keratin tips. Heat up the tip to mold it around the natural hair.
The name comes from the U-shape of the extension. Heat it in order to apply it to the hair.
Instead of using a braid, heat, or glue, simply thread the extension in by using some of the natural hair.
Compared with the micro ring, 90% smaller rings make them more discreet and easy to blend in with natural hair.
Clients are guaranteed a secure fit and comfort and they work better for those with sensitive scalps.
A design that offers fewer visibility thanks to a seamless PU clip-on that will lie flat against the head.
Offer clients a product that’s easy to use. The weft contains tiny clips, making them simple to hide under your hair.
A semi-permanent pre-taped hair extension product, containing 1 inch wide medical-grade adhesive.
The new product on today’s market! So easily hidden and lightweight. Hair just looks like growing out of the scalp.
Enjoy the ease of using the tape extensions are known for, while clients benefit from the flexibility.
Avoid weaves, clips, glue, and tape but still, offer your clients length or volume. Halo is also a good choice for your client.
The easy solution to provide your clients with a classic look that is trendy.
Without using sewing, adhesive, weaves, tape or glue, you can offer clients accessories for more length and volume.
Give clients the opportunity to make their own custom weft hair extensions. Sell them a hair bundle containing no weft, so their creativity can run wild.
No need for clients to cut hair if they’re not sure if they want bangs. Simply add these clips for a new look.
Haneway—The Weave Hair Extension Manufacturer in China that Helps You Beat the Competition and Keep Clients Smiling
To keep you one step ahead of the competition, you need the best in the business on your side. After almost 20 years in the business, Haneway understands the market. We developed a supply chain that gives you exactly what you need to optimize your company’s outcomes, whether you’re managing a salon or running a wholesale business.
From Haneway you’re guaranteed:
- All-in-one solutions: We produce hair extensions, wigs, hairpieces, hair accessories, but also help our clients with many other popular products in these niches, such as false eyelashes, mannequins. Save time and money by using one vendor for all your needs.
- Quality: We source quality hair and manage a manufacturing process that only delivers the best.
- Product variety: From weft hair extensions to clip-ins and ponytail hair extensions, Haneway manufactures it all. Multiple colors and textures are available.
- Service: We’re available 24/7 and provide expert advice based on our years of expertise.
- Custom options: We help our clients build their businesses with innovative options, such as a private label service, packaging design, custom products, and drop shipping.
You focus on your business and we’ll focus on getting you the best products.
What do you need? Let’s talk.
Weave Hair Extension- FAQ Guide
In the era of hair extensions, weaving is a different method that is quite common and highly recommended. If you need something more of a permanent kind of solution, weave hair extensions can be your choice.
There are many weave hair extension manufacturers and suppliers available around the world from where you can get it and start your business as a weave hair extension wholesaler.
However, you can contact the world’s one of the best weave hair extension manufacturers that you can get. To know more about the weave hair extension, this FAQ guide will help you through it.
What is weave hair? How are the weave hair extensions made?
Weave hair extensions are sewn into braids that require thread and needle and this unique process of hair extension is also called sew-in hair extensions.
You can transform your look in various hairstyles, like making it curly from straightened or vice versa. After getting weave hair extensions done, you can treat your hair the same are your natural hair.
The weave hair extensions are designed to make the hairpiece by accumulating and securing it at the top. Once human hair is collected, weave hair extension vendors will get it to the weave hair extension manufacturer.
What are the methods of installing weave hair extensions?
There are many different installation methods available for weave hair extensions, such as:
- Sew-in: It is the most exquisite form of weave hair extensioninstallation process that is done by making cornrows at a specific distance. After that, you need to sew the hair weave from the nape of the neck to the way up.
This method will keep your hair well protected and you can wear it no matter how thick is your hair.
Figure 2: Sew-in weave hair extension
- Micro-ring: This type of weave hair extensionrequires glue and heat to install the wefts. The process is a bit tricky and you need expert hands to fulfill it.
Once the wefts are inserted, it needs some stitching below the rings so that the wefts don’t fall off. It is easy to maintain and you can take it off anytime you want.
- Clip-ins: It is the easiest method of installing weave hair extensionswithout the need of sewn or glued with heat. You can wear it or take it off whenever you want.
It is easy to maintain and best if you want to add some extra length to your hair.
What is the difference between a weave and hair extensions?
If you want to change your hair appearance then you may need hair weaves sewn into your natural hair. That are called weave hair extensions that you install for a long time.
The weaves are designed to form a hairpiece or single unit to cover your entire hair. For natural-looking hair, you should go for extensions made of 100% natural hair.
Figure 3: Long hair extension
On the other hand, hair extensions help you to add length to your hair with extended thickness and volume. There are various types of hair extensions available that you can choose from depending on the length, texture, and color.
You can install the hair extensions in any possible way as it has been categorized based on their installation process, such as clip-ins, tape-ins, micro-link, as well as by weaving.
What are the advantages of weave hair extensions?
There are many advantages of weave hair extensions:
- The process of installing weave hair extensionsis completely harmless. A bunch of vertical braids need to be done to attach the extensions so that they can hold them strongly.
- You will get a different level of thickness wearing weave hair extension
- It will give you lengths from 6” to 34” without worrying about bring slip-off or get loosen.
Figure 4: Perfectly blended weave hair extension
- It is easy to maintain that you can sleep, exercise, swim, or do anything you want.
- You can pull off any hairstyle wearing weave hair extensions like a high ponytail, braid, curl or straighten
- Weave hair extensions are the best solution for a long-term commitment. You can put on different colors or styles without damaging your natural hair.
- It gives a flawless match to your natural hair and locks correctly in the safest possible way.
Are weave hair extensions good? What type of hair is good for hair weaves?
For a long-term solution, a weave hair extension is the safest one that you can get because it will never damage your hair.
It is always better if you go to a hairdresser or get it done by experts who can suggest the perfect match to get it done flawlessly without hurting your hair and head.
Figure 5: Beautiful long hair
You can wear weave hair extensions with any type of hair though it is highly preferable to coarse and thick kind of hair.
As weaving requires some braids around your head so having thicker hair will help you to make things work perfectly.
What are the types and textures in weave hair extensions available?
There are many textures of weave hair extensions available. The textures are mostly Brazilian, Peruvian, Indian, Malaysian, and Eurasian.
Peruvian hair texture is lightweight that can be easier to carry. However, the Indian texture is thick which gives a more refined look.
Figure 6: Types of hair extensions
Malaysian type of hair is highly known for its softness and the Eurasian lets you have a relaxed style so you can carry any hairstyle.
For better apprehension, you should always choose the wefts made of human hair. Haneway is highly renowned for manufacturing the best quality hair extensions.
Can weave hair extension damage your real hair? How to protect your scalp and natural hair from damage?
Weave hair extension is one of the greatest ways to change your hairstyle yet it may damage your natural hair or cause hair loss. As your natural hair is pulled tightly that can be tough for the root of your hair.
The constant pulling by the weave hair extension strands can break your hair and even it can cause fallout by damaging hair follicles. Therefore, it requires proper care to make sure the roots remain healthy.
Figure 7: Hair care for healthy root
To prevent your scalp and hair from getting damaged by weave hair extensions, you need to follow these tips:
- Keep your hair clean and use a protein pack regularly so that your hair remains strong and healthy before getting weave hair extensions done.
- Follow a proper hair care routine to keep your hair moisturized.
- See a professional hairstylist and check the strength of your hair roots. Also, let know your specialist if you feel pain or headache after getting the extensions done.
- Wash your hair regularly using gentle shampoo and conditioner so that your scalp remains clean and hydrated.
- Take good care of your hair and avoid using heating tools as much as possible.
What are the benefits of weave? Is it good to wear a weave hair extension?
Wearing a weave hair extension is beneficial for putting on a long-term hairstyle solution. It is a great solution to wearing hair extensions for the long term without any hassle.
It has some benefits that you can check on if you are thinking of getting weave hair extensions done:
- The hair weaves comes in various shapes and textures, such as curls, straight, and different colors.
Figure 8: Be relaxed with weave hair extensions
- Weave hair extensions will help you to get additional length and volume by concealing the thinning areas so you can pull off any hairstyle with enough flexibility.
- It is easy to manage as the hair is sewn with your natural hair gives a good grip and you can treat the extension as if your natural hair were.
Does a weave look natural? Does it hurt?
Weave hair extensions are the best type of hair extensions that looks completely natural. If you choose the extensions are made of human hair then it will look like your own.
As the weaves are attached in a layer at the middle of your hairline that gives a seamless blend with your natural hair. Choosing the accurate hair color of your own will make it look more natural.
Figure 9: Professional hair stylist for hair styling
Though it can be sensational to your scalp as your natural hair remains tightly braided for a long term and the weave hair extension will be attached so there might be a little pressure on your head.
However, it will never cause you any serious pain if your hairstylist is professional and experienced and you can instruct how much you can take. It may feel discomfort at the beginning but you will get used to it after a while.
How long does weave hair extension last? How much does it cost?
The endurance of hair extension depends on the quality of the hair and its maintenance. Human hair-made extensions last longer and with proper maintenance, it looks beautiful.
Weave hair extensions last longer than 12 months but you will need to redo them as it is a sewn hair extension. The redo needs to be done every 6 to 8 weeks.
The cost of weave hair extensions can be from $200 to $1500 depending on the quality you choose and the type of installation process.
It is an ongoing process so you need to pay at least $150 for installation and at least $50 for the redo cost.
How to wash and maintain weave hair extensions?
It is imperative to take good care of your weave hair extension to extend its durability with the same shine and strength. You need to take precautions for your weave hair extensions maintenance:
- Shampoo it weekly or bi-weekly or else oils and dirt will harm the roots of your natural hair. It is better to use a sulfate-free shampoo to make sure your extensions are safe.
- Use conditioner on your weave hair extension, especially if you have curly tresses. It helps detangle your hair, adds moisture, and defines the hair pattern with more clarity.
Figure 11: Maintains haircare routine
- After washing your hair, you should dry it properly and make sure the braids are completely dry. Otherwise, the braids will smell and may damage your hair.
- Start using a satin headscarf or pillowcase while going to bed for sleeping. It helps to retain moisture and keep the tresses soft, silky and laid.
- Keep the roots healthy and moisturized with olive oil and massage the temples, edges, crown, and nape. Avoid making it too stringy and greasy.
Is it worth it if I start a business for weave hair extensions?
Since the beauty trend has fueled up that shows the growth in the global human industry. This means if you want to start a business as a weave hair extension wholesaler, the chances are high that you can be successful.
The estimated growth of the hair extension market is worth $ 7 billion which is going to be increased by $10 billion by the end of 2024.
Figure 12: Different hairstyles
Once the weave hair extension vendors collect the hair from their sources, they hand it over to the weave hair extension manufacturers to make weaves and wefts.
After that, it goes to the weave hair extension suppliers who sell it to the weave hair extension wholesale vendors who sell it to the targeted market who needs to use it to enhance their beauty.
Haneway is a great name among the weave hair extension manufacturers that can help you with your business.
How can I start my weave hair extension business?
To start a weave hair extension wholesaler business, you need to be cautious and strategic. Here are some steps that you can follow:
- Research: Do some marketing research to know about your competitors, their strategies, the latest trends, and your target customers. This will help you to guide a way to what new you should improvise in your business to stand out.
Figure 13: Researching about weave hair extension market
- Supplier: Finding a reliable weave hair extension supplieris the key and you need to have proper knowledge and idea before you make a deal. Visit their store, ask relative questions, check the hair material and make sure the quality is not compromised.
- Sale: Think about your unique strategy to grab the attention of potential buyers and make sales both online and offline. Improvise the marketing tactics and reach the people as much as people.
For a reliable weave hair extension supplier and manufacturer, you can contact Haneway as it holds a great reputation as the best weave hair extension manufacturer in China for a long time.
How much money do I need to invest in my weave hair extension wholesaler business?
The amount of money you can invest in your weave hair extension wholesaler business depends on the type of presence you want to establish.
Figure 14: Flaunting long hair
As a beginner, initially, you need to invest in:
- An office along with a warehouse to keep the weaved hair extensions,
- Expanse to visit the weave hair extension supplieror manufacturer,
- Purchase a small lot of weave hair extensions
- Cost to open a website, and
- Marketing expense.
Among all, most of the expanse will go to marketing because it is the key to keeping your business up and running. Roughly, you will need at least $1,000 to start over.
What are the important steps for marketing weave hair extensions?
While starting a new business as a weave hair extension wholesaler, you need to focus on marketing tactics to grab more attention that will help you to increase the conversion rate. Begin with:
- Branding: You need to start with your weave hair extension brandingwhich includes the weave hair extension private label; a nice name and a beautiful logo that represents your brand. Without it, your weave hair extension branding cannot be fulfilled.
- Packaging: It is important to have a chick and an extraordinary package that gives a luxurious look to make people understand that you are selling something premium. Always include the weave hair extension private labeland the contact details on it.
- Customization: Custom your weave hair extensioncan help you promote your brand more exclusively. For a starter, you may custom your weave extension package with gifts, for example, a comb, a satin scarf, a silk pouch, hair accessories, etc.
Figure 15; Promote your weave hair extension brand
- Promotion: This is the key to enticing people and letting them know about your existence. Such as:
- Set up a website for selling online and publish blogs regularly with SEO optimization.
- Open social media profiles to grab more attention from the target audience with regular posts and advertisements.
- Include digital marketing for Google Ads, email marketing, and sponsored ads on social media platforms so you get more attention and increase your conversion rate.
- Advertise in billboards, newspapers, and magazines offline, and hire influencers to promote your brand online.
- Collaborate with fashion brands for shows and salons and spas so you can put your weave hair extension on private labeland promote weave hair extension branding through banners.
If you want, you can ask Haneway for some help with your weave hair extension private label and drop shipping service as well.
Any more questions?
This FAQ guide covers almost all the relevant and important questions you may need to know while starting a business as a weave hair extension wholesaler.
If you still have some questions in mind, you can send us a message any time you want. Haneway has 24/7 customer support service to help you with any of your queries.